It was Friday morning whole week with Sun showing up; to my surprise morning 4’o clock found it rained during midnight. Jr would be more disappointed if the trip was cancelled; it’s was scheduled last week and postponed again to this Friday. With hope we will go to the trip, I prepared her with Breakfast and lunch. I called up class teacher 7 to reconfirm the plan. Positively she gave a big ‘yes’.
Initially I was more hesitant to go with her and we both tried to convince her saying you will enjoy more without Amma. You can run and talk and nothing went to her ears, she was firm in her standpoint that I must.
With school prayer and we made a late start by 9:30 from the school. I was able to see the bloom on the kids face when we entered the park entrance with still slight drizzle. At every watch point in the park their teacher gave them info on that animal. Good thing was before lunch she allowed the kids to play in the park. After the lunch we packed way back to school by 2pm.
On the way Jr asked me 'amma did you enjoy the trip' and I nodded yes in response. End of the day she was happy out of her regular mundane school.
No comments:
Post a Comment